In November 2017 we will seek your support to build on the progress we have achieved over the last decade and implement the next three years of our 2020 vision to continue delivering a new West End.
We have launched our three-year business proposal for our 600 retail, hotel and restaurant members. This includes your priorities, business objectives, delivery plans and budgets demonstrating how we will support West End and Mayfair businesses over the coming years.
As an understanding of the pressure caused by business rate increases, a reduction in BID levy from 1% to 0.65% has been introduced to support members. This will affect 80% of businesses in the district.
To read the full Business Proposal please click here.
Over the next 1,000 days, we guarantee delivery of the following 8 pledges:
1. The transformation of Bond Street
2. £40m of public money to realise the Oxford Street vision
3. To campaign for more traffic-free days on Regent Street
4. Market-leading insights
5. West End Wi-Fi
6. £25m of business investment in the area
7. Increased customer dwell time and spend
8. New Christmas lights on Oxford Street
Business Proposal Launch 2018 – 2021
17 November 2017
First day of the 2017 ballot
14 December 2017
Return completed ballot paper
15 December 2017