Corporate Communications Manager
Job title: Corporate Communications Manager
Reports to: Director of Corporate Communications
New West End Company is seeking an experienced communications executive to manage the day to day delivery of its member and corporate communications programmes
The Manager will work with the Events Manager, Events Assistant, Head of Insights and the Member Engagement Executive and would also be responsible for day to day management of the three communications agencies retained by New West End Company.
The Corporate Communications manager would be responsible for:
- Member communications & collateral – compiling and distributing at least one weekly mailing to NWEC members
- Insight Reports and distribution strategy – working with Head of Insights to provide regular reports to members on trading insights.
- Member services promotional materials – copy writing and management of publication of corporate literature
- Member Engagement Plan – managing Member Engagement Executive
- Managing media inquiries
- Working with New West End Company PR agencies to deliver media programmes
Collateral Production and Management
- Corporate presentations and literature – occasional production of corporate presentations and literature (three to four publications per year)
- BID Renewal Business Plan – supporting writing and production of Business Plan to support BID renewal vote
- Corporate Digital Plan delivery – website content management, social media (with New West End Company agency)
Skills and Experience
The Corporate Communications Manager should have the following skills and experience
- Media management
- Social media management
- Mailchimp and other emailing system
The Corporate Communications Manger role is initially for six months (until the end of December) and then extended subject to a successful ballot outcome in December.
If you are interested in applying for this job, please send your CV and cover letter to Paul Barnes, Director of Communication at firstname.lastname@example.org.